1. Brad Pitt is known for his charismatic performances in movies such as "Fight Club" and "Ocean's Eleven."
2. Emma Stone won an Academy Award for her role in the film "La La Land" and has appeared in movies like "The Help" and "Easy A."
3. I don't usually go to the movies, but once in a blue moon, there's a film that I just have to see on the big screen.
4. Johnny Depp is known for his versatile acting skills and memorable roles in movies such as "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "Edward Scissorhands."
5. Leonardo DiCaprio received critical acclaim for his performances in movies like "Titanic" and "The Revenant," for which he won an Oscar.
6. Nicole Kidman is an Academy Award-winning actress known for her performances in movies such as "Moulin Rouge!" and "The Hours."
7. Scarlett Johansson is a prominent actress known for her roles in movies like "Lost in Translation" and as Black Widow in the Marvel films.
8. The internet has also led to the rise of streaming services, allowing people to access a wide variety of movies, TV shows, and music
9. The United States is known for its entertainment industry, including Hollywood movies and Broadway shows.
10. They watch movies together on Fridays.
11. Tom Cruise is a highly successful actor known for his roles in movies like "Top Gun" and the "Mission: Impossible" series.
12. Tom Hanks is an Academy Award-winning actor known for his roles in movies like "Forrest Gump" and "Saving Private Ryan."
1. En invierno, los deportes en el hielo como el hockey sobre hielo y la patinaje sobre hielo son muy populares.
2. Binili ko ang damit para kay Rosa.
3. El perro de mi amigo es muy juguetón y siempre me hace reír.
4. Fødslen kan også være en tid med stor frygt og usikkerhed, især for førstegangsforældre.
5. Paki-charge sa credit card ko.
6. Les enseignants doivent évaluer les performances des élèves et leur donner des feedbacks constructifs.
7. Je suis en train de manger une pomme.
8. Sa kabila ng paghihinagpis, nagsikap ang mga residente na bumangon matapos ang trahedya.
9. Kinagalitan si Bereti at pinauwi ngunit ayaw sumunod ng bata.
10. Sayang, jangan lupa untuk makan malam nanti. (Dear, don't forget to have dinner tonight.)
11. Ang boksing ay isa mga sa sports na kinahuhumalingan ng mga Pilipino.
12. Sa tuwing binabalewala ako ng ibang tao, naglalabas ako ng malalim na himutok sa loob ng aking puso.
13. Ang abuso sa kapangyarihan ay nagdulot ng katiwalian sa pamahalaan.
14. Les personnes âgées peuvent avoir des difficultés à mémoriser et à apprendre de nouvelles informations.
15. She burned the dinner and then the smoke alarm went off. That just added insult to injury.
16. Overcoming challenges requires dedication, resilience, and a never-give-up attitude.
17. He was born on December 30, 1984, in Akron, Ohio.
18. Support groups and resources are available to help patients and families cope with the challenges of leukemia.
19. The uncertainty of the weather has led to the cancellation of the outdoor event.
20. El control de las porciones es importante para mantener una dieta saludable.
21. L'hospitalisation est une étape importante pour de nombreuses personnes malades.
22. Kucing di Indonesia sering dijadikan sebagai hewan peliharaan yang cocok untuk apartemen atau rumah kecil.
23. Pumunta kami sa may bar ng bahay nila.
24. Working can provide a sense of purpose, achievement, and fulfillment.
25. Twitter has become an integral part of online culture, shaping conversations, sharing opinions, and connecting people across the globe.
26. Grabe ang lamig pala sa Japan.
27. Ikaw na nga lang, hindi pa ako nagugutom eh.
28. Ang mga magulang ay dapat na itinuring at pinahahalagahan bilang mga gabay at tagapagtanggol ng kanilang mga anak.
29. Di pa namin napapag-usapan yan 'My.
30. Cinderella is a tale of a young girl who overcomes adversity with the help of her fairy godmother and a glass slipper.
31. Pupunta ako sa Iloilo sa tag-araw.
32. A couple of hours passed by as I got lost in a good book.
33. Madami talagang pulitiko ang kurakot.
34. While there are concerns about the effects of television on society, the medium continues to evolve and improve, and it is likely to remain an important part of our daily lives for many years to come This is just a brief overview of the 1000 paragraphs about television, as the information provided would be too long to fit here
35. Las labradoras son perros muy versátiles y pueden adaptarse a una variedad de situaciones.
36. Las redes sociales permiten a las personas conectarse y compartir información con amigos y familiares.
37. Ipantalop mo ng kamote ang kutsilyo.
38. Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, served from 1829 to 1837 and was known for his expansion of democracy and his controversial policies towards Native Americans.
39. Pero salamat na rin at nagtagpo.
40. Binili ko ang sapatos dahil sa kanyang magandang disenyo, bagkus ito ay hindi gaanong komportable isuot.
41. Esta comida está bien condimentada, tiene un buen nivel de picante.
42. mga yun. Ang mahalaga ay makapagempake ako agad.
43. O sige na nga, diba magkababata kayo ni Lory?
44. Paglingon ko, nakita kong papalapit sakin si Lory.
45. Hindi dapat nating kalimutan ang ating mga pangarap kahit na nagbabago na ang ating mga prioridad sa buhay.
46. The blades of scissors are typically made of stainless steel or other durable materials.
47. I forgot my phone at home and then it started raining. That just added insult to injury.
48. Hun er ikke kun smuk, men også en fascinerende dame. (She is not only beautiful but also a fascinating lady.)
49. Naku! Hindi pede, hindi akin yan eh. eh kay Chad yun eh.
50. Millard Fillmore, the thirteenth president of the United States, served from 1850 to 1853 and signed the Compromise of 1850, which helped to delay the outbreak of the Civil War.