1. Have you been to the new restaurant in town?
2. I heard that the restaurant has bad service, but I'll take it with a grain of salt until I try it myself.
3. I saw a pretty lady at the restaurant last night, but I was too shy to talk to her.
4. My favorite restaurant is expensive, so I only eat there once in a blue moon as a special treat.
5. Nagtatrabaho ako sa Manila Restaurant.
6. Napakaganda ng disenyo ng kubyertos sa restaurant na ito.
7. The chef is cooking in the restaurant kitchen.
8. The chef is not cooking in the restaurant kitchen tonight.
9. The new restaurant in town is absolutely worth trying.
10. The restaurant bill came out to a hefty sum.
11. The restaurant didn't have any vegetarian options, and therefore we had to go somewhere else to eat.
12. The restaurant has a variety of options on the menu, from vegetarian to meat dishes.
13. The restaurant messed up his order, and then the waiter spilled a drink on him. That added insult to injury.
14. The restaurant might look unassuming from the outside, but you can't judge a book by its cover - the food is amazing.
15. The restaurant was full, and therefore we had to wait for a table.
1. Football games are typically divided into two halves of 45 minutes each, with a short break between each half.
2. Leukemia can be challenging to treat, and some patients may require multiple rounds of therapy.
3. She has adopted a healthy lifestyle.
4. Maglalakad ako papuntang opisina.
5. We were trying to keep the details of our business plan under wraps, but one of our investors let the cat out of the bag to our competitors.
6. Sama ako. inulit nya lang ang sinabi nya.
7. Makaka sahod na siya.
8. At sa kanyang maninipis na labi, na bahagyang pasok sa pagkakalapat at maputla, ay naglalaro ang isang ngiti ng kasiyahan.
9. Nasa ibabaw ng mesa ang bag ni Clara.
10. Ang poot ay isang pusong nasaktan na lumalaban upang mabawi ang dangal at dignidad.
11. I learned early on that there's no such thing as a free lunch - everything comes with a cost.
12. Instagram has a "feed" where users can see posts from the accounts they follow, displaying images and videos in a scrolling format.
13. The argument was really just a storm in a teacup - it wasn't worth getting upset over.
14. Oscilloscopes are calibrated to ensure accurate measurement and traceability to national standards.
15. My favorite thing about birthdays is blowing out the candles.
16. Anong kubyertos ang hiningi ni Maria?
17. Kinuskos niya ang kanyang buhok at nabasa pati ang kanyang anit.
18. All these years, I have been blessed with the love and support of my family and friends.
19. The novel might not have an appealing cover, but you can't judge a book by its cover - it could be a great read.
20. Hindi dapat natin kalimutan ang ating mga responsibilidad, datapapwat ay may mga pagkakataon na napapabayaan natin ito.
21. Bumili sila ng bagong laptop.
22. Påsken er også en tid, hvor mange familier samles og fejrer sammen.
23. Sa dakong huli ng kanyang buhay, naging mapayapa na rin ang kanyang pagpanaw.
24. Facebook Pages allow businesses, public figures, and organizations to create a public presence and interact with their audience.
25. Hindi nakakatuwa ang mga taong nagpaplastikan dahil hindi nila nilalabas ang totoong nararamdaman nila.
26. Bukas na lang ako pupunta sa bangko.
27. Pinakamatipid kong pagkain ay noodles, pero kailangan ko pa rin ng kubyertos.
29. Proper identification, such as a collar with a tag or microchip, can help ensure a lost pet is returned to its owner.
30. Marahil ay nasa kabilang dako ng mundo ang taong mahal mo kaya't hindi kayo nagkikita.
31. At forfølge vores drømme kan kræve mod og beslutsomhed.
32. Mengatasi tantangan hidup membutuhkan ketekunan, ketabahan, dan kemauan untuk beradaptasi.
33. Protecting the environment involves preserving natural resources and reducing waste.
34. Masarap ang pagkakaluto mo ng kare-kare.
35. Mabuti pa nga Babe, bugbugin mo na yan. pagbibiro nila.
36. Sop buntut adalah sup yang terbuat dari ekor sapi dengan rempah-rempah dan sayuran yang kaya rasa.
37. Huwag kang maniwala dyan.
38. Players move the ball by kicking it and passing it to teammates.
39. Women's rights movements have fought for gender equality and greater opportunities for women.
40. Gusto naming makita uli si Baby Janna eh. si Maico.
41. Viruses can have a significant impact on global economies and healthcare systems, as seen with the COVID-19 pandemic.
42. He has bigger fish to fry
43. Overall, money plays a central role in modern society and can have significant impacts on people's lives and the economy as a whole.
44. Ang mag-asawa ay may hanapbuhay na paghahabi ng mga tela.
45. Les chimistes travaillent sur la composition et la structure de la matière.
46. Ang aming angkan ay mayroong mga tradisyon sa pagdiriwang ng mga okasyon.
47. Einstein also made significant contributions to the development of quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics, and cosmology.
48. Nahawa ako ng kuto sa kapatid ko.
49. Alangan ako?! Ako na nga unang nagbigay eh! Ikaw naman!
50. Dali-daling umalis ang binata patungo sa palasyo.