1. Don't assume someone's personality based on their appearance - you can't judge a book by its cover.
2. Don't dismiss someone just because of their appearance - you can't judge a book by its cover.
3. Don't underestimate someone because of their background - you can't judge a book by its cover.
4. He might be dressed in casual clothes, but you can't judge a book by its cover - he's a successful business owner.
5. He might look intimidating, but you can't judge a book by its cover - he's actually a really nice guy.
6. Just because she's quiet, it doesn't mean she's not intelligent - you can't judge a book by its cover.
7. Just because someone looks young, it doesn't mean they're not experienced - you can't judge a book by its cover.
8. The car might look old, but you can't judge a book by its cover - it's been well-maintained and runs smoothly.
9. The novel might not have an appealing cover, but you can't judge a book by its cover - it could be a great read.
10. The restaurant might look unassuming from the outside, but you can't judge a book by its cover - the food is amazing.
11. This can include creating a cover, designing the interior layout, and converting your manuscript into a digital format
12. You can't judge a book by its cover.
1. La perspectiva es una técnica importante para crear la ilusión de profundidad en la pintura.
2. The invention of the telephone and the internet has revolutionized the way people communicate with each other
3. Humiwalay siya saglit, I'm so sorry. aniya.
4. When I'm traveling alone, I often join a group tour to break the ice and meet new people.
5. People who give unsolicited advice are a dime a dozen.
6. Dala ito marahil ng sumpa sa iyo ni Matesa.
7. The patient had a history of pneumonia and needed to be monitored closely.
8. La persona ebria en la calle está llamando la atención de los transeúntes.
9. Hindi dapat basta-basta magpautang ng pera dahil ito ay maaaring magdulot ng problema sa kahuli-hulihan.
10. Marahil ay magpapasko na kaya't maraming tao ang nagpaplanong bumili ng mga regalo.
11. La agricultura es una carrera honorable y vital que ha existido desde tiempos antiguos.
12. Taking a vacation to a beautiful location can create a sense of euphoria and relaxation.
13. Ang tubig-ulan ay maaaring magdulot ng kaguluhan sa mga lugar na hindi handa sa mga pagbabago sa panahon.
14. May dalawang puno sa harap ng bahay namin.
15. Wala namang ibang tao pedeng makausap eh.
16. Ang ganda naman ng bago mong phone.
17. They play video games on weekends.
18. Comer saludable es una forma importante de cuidar tu cuerpo y mejorar tu calidad de vida.
19. Nagsusulat ako ng tula bilang pagpapahayag ng aking damdamin.
20. Nakakapagpatibay ng buto ang calcium.
21. Mayamaya ay parang kidlat na gumuhit sa kanyang alaala ang gusgusing batang kanyang nakabangga.
22. Pinocchio is a wooden puppet who dreams of becoming a real boy and learns the importance of honesty.
23. Tumindig ang pulis.
24. Ang paglutas ng mga palaisipan ay nakakatulong sa pagpapalawak ng kaalaman at kakayahan sa pagpapasya.
25. Bakit nandito ka? Ang aga-aga eh..
26. Ang pag-asa ay isang mahalagang emosyon na nagbibigay ng lakas at inspirasyon sa mga tao.
27. Maaga dumating ang flight namin.
28. Tantangan hidup dapat memperkuat hubungan dengan orang-orang terdekat, karena mereka dapat memberikan dukungan dan perspektif yang berharga.
29. Ils ont déménagé dans une nouvelle maison récemment.
30. Ang pangungutya ay hindi magbubunga ng maganda.
31. Pero kahit marami ang sumunod sa itinuturo ng paring Espanyol ay may isang barangay na bulag pa ring sumasamba sa mga anito.
32. Los héroes defienden la justicia y luchan por los derechos de los demás.
33. The United States is the third-largest country in the world by land area and the third most populous country in the world.
34. Different investment vehicles offer different levels of liquidity, which refers to how easily an investment can be bought or sold.
35. Einstein's theory of general relativity revolutionized our understanding of gravity and space-time.
36. I usually stick to a healthy diet, but once in a blue moon, I'll indulge in some ice cream or chocolate.
37. Nagpapantal ka pag nakainom remember?
38. A dedicated student is willing to put in the extra hours of studying to excel academically.
39. Nang marating niya ang gripo ay tungo ang ulong tinungo niya ang hulihan ng pila.
40. Walang humpay ang pagdudugo ng sugat ng tigre kaya agad agad itong kumaripas ng takbo palayo sa kweba.
41. Ein frohes neues Jahr! - Happy New Year!
42. Ipinahamak sya ng kanyang kaibigan.
43. He was warned not to burn bridges with his current company before accepting a new job offer.
44. Umiiyak ang langit sapagkat tuyo na ang lupa.
45. Pinanood namin ang Ifugao kahapon.
46. La Navidad y el Año Nuevo se celebran en invierno.
47. We sang "happy birthday" to my nephew over video chat.
48. Ang dalawang isinumpa ay namuhay sa kakahuyan.
49. Smoking cessation programs and resources are available to help individuals quit smoking, such as nicotine replacement therapy and counseling.
50. Ang mabuting anak, nagpapalakas ng magulang.