1. Additionally, television has also been used as a tool for educational programming, such as Sesame Street, which has helped to teach young children reading, writing, and math
2. Advances in medicine have also had a significant impact on society
3. Despite the many advancements in television technology, there are also concerns about the effects of television on society
4. Elvis Presley, also known as the King of Rock and Roll, was a legendary musician, singer, and actor who rose to fame in the 1950s
5. He also believed that martial arts should be used for self-defense and not for violence or aggression
6. He believed that martial arts was not just about physical skills, but also about mental and spiritual development
7. He is also relieved of the burden of needless expenses and ultimately becomes a happier and healthier citizen
8. He is also remembered for his generosity and philanthropy, as he was known for his charitable donations and support of various causes
9. He is also remembered for his incredible martial arts skills, his charismatic stage presence, and his dedication to personal development
10. He was also a philosopher, and his ideas on martial arts, personal development, and the human condition continue to be studied and admired today
11. He was also a pioneer in the use of strength and conditioning techniques to improve martial arts performance
12. He was also known for his charismatic stage presence and unique vocal style, which helped to establish him as one of the most iconic figures in American music
13. However, there are also concerns about the impact of technology on society
14. However, there are also concerns about the impact of the telephone on society
15. In addition to his martial arts skills, Lee was also a talented actor and starred in several films, including The Big Boss, Fists of Fury and Enter the Dragon
16. In addition to his martial arts skills, Lee was also known for his philosophical ideas and his emphasis on personal development
17. In addition to his musical career, Presley also had a successful acting career
18. It has brought many benefits, such as improved communication, transportation, and medicine, but it has also raised concerns about its effects on society
19. Medical technology has also advanced in the areas of surgery and therapeutics, such as in robotic surgery and gene therapy
20. Mobile phones, also known as cell phones, are portable devices that allow people to make and receive calls anywhere they have a wireless connection
21. Not only that; but as the population of the world increases, the need for energy will also increase
22. Other parts of the world like Burma and Cuba also cultivated tobacco
23. Technology has also had a significant impact on the way we work
24. Technology has also played a vital role in the field of education
25. Television also allowed for the creation of a new form of entertainment, the television show
26. Television also plays an important role in politics
27. Television has also had a profound impact on advertising
28. Television has also had an impact on education
29. The field of entertainment has also been greatly impacted by technology
30. The internet has also led to the rise of streaming services, allowing people to access a wide variety of movies, TV shows, and music
31. The internet has also made it easier for people to access and share harmful content, such as hate speech and extremist ideologies
32. The President is also the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and has the power to veto or sign legislation
33. The telephone also played a role in the development of recorded music, as it allowed people to hear music over the phone
34. The telephone has also had an impact on entertainment
35. The telephone has also played an important role in politics, as it has made it possible for leaders to communicate quickly and easily
36. The United States also has a capitalist economic system, where private individuals and businesses own and operate the means of production
37. The United States also has a system of governors, who are elected to lead each individual state
38. There are also concerns about the environmental impact of mobile phones, as the devices are often discarded after a short period of use
39. Third parties, such as the Libertarian Party and the Green Party, also exist but have limited influence
40. This allows people to see their leaders and candidates in action, and it also allows for a more transparent political process
41. This allows students to take classes from anywhere, and it also allows for the creation of specialized programs and courses that would not be possible in a traditional classroom setting
42. This can be a good way to grow your wealth over time, but it also carries risk
1. También cuentan con pantallas táctiles y una gran cantidad de memoria interna para almacenar información, fotos, videos y música
2. How I wonder what you are.
3. Mahusay mag drawing si John.
4. Magsasalita na sana ako ng sumingit si Maico.
5. Sa naglalatang na poot.
6. Aling hiwa ng baboy ang gusto mo?
7. Pinatawad din naman ni Ana ang mga ito.
8. Sa harapan niya piniling magdaan.
9. Ano ang palitan ng dolyar sa peso?
10. Naisip nilang tinangka ng kanilang anak na sunugin ang kanilang bahay.
11. At tuluyang nagliwanag ang buong paligid at nawala ang dalawa.
12. Makikitulog ka ulit? tanong ko.
13. At malaman ng maaga ang wasto sa kamalian.
14. Bumibili ako ng maliit na libro.
15. Ngunit nagliliyab pa rin ang poot sa kanyang mga mata.
16. Ipapainit ko ho ito sa kusinero namin.
17. Presidential elections are held in November and involve a system of electoral votes, where each state is allotted a certain number of votes based on population
18. Lumitaw ang kagandahan ni Marie matapos syang mabihisan.
19. Ibinili nya ng maraming diaper ang kanyang anak.
20. Sa anong materyales gawa ang bag?
21. Laging sinusuklalyan ng kaniyang ina na si Aling Pising ang kaniyang buhok.
22. Dumating siya sa tindahan ng mga tuyong paninda at bumili ng isang kartong mantika.
23. Binigyan niya ng kendi ang bata.
24. Sobrang mahal ng cellphone ni Joseph.
25. Halos nakalimutan na ng mag-asawa ang nangyari sa diwata.
26. Maingat niyang sinalansan ang mga tuyong kahoy sa ilalim ng kanilang bahay upang huwag magising ang kaniyang mga magulang.
27. Hindi naman. Baka lang pagod ka na...
28. Inutusan niya si Pinang na magluto ng lugaw.
29. Ang bata ay takot na nakatingin sa kanya.
30. Pupunta ako sa Germany sa susunod na taon.
31. Puwede ba bumili ng tiket dito?
32. Nasaan ang palikuran?
33. Ano ang pangalan ng hotel ni Mr. Cruz?
34. Ano hong klaseng sawsawan ang gusto ninyo?
35. Maraming ideya na ibinibigay ang brainly.
36. Napakabagal ng internet sa aming lugar.
37. Ahh Mommy, anong oras ba yung flight mo? tanong ni Maico.
38. There?s a world out there that we should see
39. Siya nama'y maglalabing-anim na.
40. Pagkaraan ng ilang araw ay magaling-galing na si Aling Rosa.
41. The Constitution divides the national government into three branches: the legislative, executive, and judicial branches
42. Itinali ng hari ang batang higante at pinakawalan ang mga taong nakakulong sa kuweba.
43. Magkano ho ang arkila ng bisikleta?
44. Maganda ang bansang Singapore.
45. Kailan at saan po kayo ipinanganak?
46. Di ko sya maistorbo dahil sya ay nag-aaral pa.
47. Mapapansin kaya sa dami ng 'yong ginagawa
48. Saan ka nakatira? ang tanong ng pulis.
49. Isinawak niya ang kamay, pinagkiskis ang mga palad at pagkaraa'y naghilamos.
50. Matagal akong nag stay sa library.