1. 5 years? naramdaman ko yung pag iling niya, 1 year..?
2. Congress are elected every two years in a process known as a midterm election
3. Einstein was a member of the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University for many years.
4. He has been practicing yoga for years.
5. I finally quit smoking after 30 years - better late than never.
6. In recent years, television technology has continued to evolve and improve
7. In recent years, the telephone has undergone a major transformation with the rise of mobile phones
8. In the last three hundred years, many human efforts have been spent in search of sources of energy-coal, petroleum, and power generated from water which will maintain the present rhythm of civilization unchecked
9. In the years following his death, Presley's legacy has continued to grow
10. One of the most significant areas of technological advancement in recent years has been in the field of communications
11. Over the years, television technology has evolved and improved, and today, there are a variety of different types of television sets available, including LCD, LED, and plasma TVs
12. She has been making jewelry for years.
13. She has been teaching English for five years.
14. She has been tutoring students for years.
15. Sinakop ng mga espanyol ang Pilipinas nang mahigit sa 300 years.
16. The concept of money has been around for thousands of years and has evolved over time.
17. The President is elected every four years through a process known as the presidential election
18. They have lived in this city for five years.
19. They have studied English for five years.
20. We have been married for ten years.
21. While there are concerns about the effects of television on society, the medium continues to evolve and improve, and it is likely to remain an important part of our daily lives for many years to come This is just a brief overview of the 1000 paragraphs about television, as the information provided would be too long to fit here
22. Women have been elected to political office in increasing numbers in recent years, though still underrepresented in many countries.
23. Women's health issues, such as reproductive health and breast cancer, have received increased attention in recent years.
1. Mayroon ba kayong reaksiyon, Senador Ferrer?
2. She enjoys drinking coffee in the morning.
3. Sumama ka sa akin!
4. Skynd dig ikke for meget. Du kan falde og slå dig. (Don't hurry too much. You might fall and hurt yourself.)
5. Mula sa malayo, anong gulat nila Magda nang makitang nagtalunan sa ilog sina Maria at Jose upang humabol.
6. A veces, la paciencia es la mejor respuesta ante una situación difícil.
7. Unti-unting gumuhit ang ngiti sa mga labi niya.
8. Nagkaroon sila ng maraming anak.
9. Joshua, kumusta ang pakiramdam mo?
10. He has written a novel.
11. Det er en metodisk tilgang til at forstå verden omkring os og finde årsager til de fænomener, vi observerer
12. Makinig ka na lang.
13. It's hard to break into a new social group if you don't share any common interests - birds of the same feather flock together, after all.
14. La tos es un mecanismo de defensa del cuerpo para expulsar sustancias extrañas de los pulmones.
15. Magkano ang isang kilo ng mangga?
16. Malapit na ang halalan kaya't nagsulputan na naman ang mga samu't saring pagbati ng mga pulitiko.
17. It is brewed from roasted coffee beans, which come from the Coffea plant.
18. Natawa na lang ako sa magkapatid.
19. We admire the dedication of healthcare workers in the midst of the pandemic.
20. Tumalikod siya bigla saka pumasok sa kwarto niya.
21. Makikitulog ka ulit? tanong ko.
22. Los padres pueden elegir tener un parto en casa o en un hospital, dependiendo de sus preferencias y necesidades.
23. No hay que buscarle cinco patas al gato.
24. Emphasis is often used to highlight important information or ideas.
25. Every year on April Fool's, my dad pretends to have forgotten my mom's birthday - it's a running joke in our family.
26. Dapat nating bigyan ng halaga ang mga taong nakapaligid sa atin, datapapwat ay hindi natin palaging nakakasama sila.
27. Les travailleurs peuvent être affectés à différents horaires de travail, comme le travail de nuit.
28. Ang bilis naman ng oras!
29. A father is a male parent in a family.
30. I have lost my phone again.
31. Hit the hay.
32. The king's role is often ceremonial, but he may also have significant political power in some countries.
33. Kailangan mo ng matapang na puso upang lumaban sa agaw-buhay na mundo ng negosyo.
34. Tila ibig nang matuklap ang balat sa kanyang batok, likod at balikat.
35. Morgenstund hat Gold im Mund.
36. Tuwang tuwa ang mga tao dahil magaganda ang kanilang ani.
37. Pagkain ko katapat ng pera mo.
38. Al que madruga, Dios lo ayuda.
39. Ang taong mapagbigay, sa kapwa ay may kapatid.
40. Isang araw, kararating pa lang ng mag-asawa mula sa pagtitinda ng gulay, galing sa kuwarto ay lumabas si Aya at hiningi ang ipinagbiling prutas.
41. Nagdiriwang sila ng araw ng kalayaan.
42. Rektanggulo ang hugis ng mesa namin.
43. He will always be remembered as a legend who brought martial arts to the mainstream and changed the way the world looked at martial arts forever
44. Wala dito ang kapatid kong lalaki.
45. Bakit kayo nagtungo sa Mendiola?
46. Gusto ko sana na malaman mo na pwede ba kitang mahalin?
47. Ang mga kabataan ay kailangan ng edukasyon tungkol sa mga masamang epekto ng pagkakaroon ng sira sa ngipin at hindi pagpapatingin sa dentista.
48. La agricultura sostenible es una práctica importante para preservar la tierra y el medio ambiente.
49. Napuyat ako kagabi dahil sa panonood ng k-drama.
50. May nakita ka bang maganda? O kabigha bighani?