1. "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."
2. Additionally, the advent of streaming services like Netflix and Hulu has changed the way that people consume television, and this has led to the creation of a new form of television programming, known as binge-watching
3. AI algorithms are constantly evolving and improving, with new advancements being made in fields such as deep learning and reinforcement learning.
4. Ailments can be a source of inspiration for medical research and innovation to develop new treatments and cures.
5. Ang mga biktima ng paggamit ng droga ay dapat bigyan ng tulong upang maibalik ang kanilang kalusugan at makabalik sa normal na buhay.
6. Anong buwan ang Chinese New Year?
7. Bell's invention was based on the idea of using electrical signals to transmit sound, which was a new concept at the time
8. But the point is that research in the field of the development of new energy sources must be carried on further and expedited so that the exhaustion of conventional sources of power does not adversely affect the growth of our economy and the progress of civilization
9. Cancer is a complex disease, and ongoing research and collaboration are essential for developing new treatments and improving patient outcomes
10. Cryptocurrency is still a relatively new and evolving technology with many unknowns and risks.
11. Ein frohes neues Jahr! - Happy New Year!
12. Eine Inflation von 2-3% pro Jahr wird oft als normal angesehen.
13. Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany in 1879 and died in Princeton, New Jersey in 1955.
14. Einstein's work challenged traditional notions of reality and paved the way for new and innovative approaches to understanding the universe.
15. Frustration can be a normal part of the learning process and can lead to personal growth and development.
16. Happy Chinese new year!
17. Has he started his new job?
18. Has she met the new manager?
19. Have you been to the new restaurant in town?
20. Have you tried the new coffee shop?
21. He has bought a new car.
22. He has learned a new language.
23. He was warned not to burn bridges with his current company before accepting a new job offer.
24. Hindi mo inaasahan na ang simple at normal na araw ay maaaring magdulot ng agaw-buhay na pangyayari.
25. I always make sure to ask a lot of questions to break the ice and get to know my new coworkers.
26. I don't want to get my new shoes wet - it's really raining cats and dogs out there.
27. I don't want to spill the beans about the new product until we have a proper announcement.
28. I got a new watch as a birthday present from my parents.
29. I have started a new hobby.
30. I've been using this new software, and so far so good.
31. Imbes na gamitin ang pana para kay Psyche, ay pinabayaan niya lamang itong mamuhay ng normal at tumaliwas sa utos ng ina.
32. It has changed the way that people consume media, it has created new forms of entertainment, and it has played an important role in politics, education, and advertising
33. It's hard to break into a new social group if you don't share any common interests - birds of the same feather flock together, after all.
34. Maagapan natin ang walang humpay na paghaba ng kaniyang buhok, subalit hindi na natin maibabalik ang normal na kapal nito.
35. Many companies use the stock market to raise capital by issuing new shares of stock to investors.
36. Many dogs enjoy going on walks and exploring new environments.
37. Mathematics is an ever-evolving field with new discoveries and applications being made constantly.
38. Microscopes have been used to discover and identify new species of microorganisms and other small organisms.
39. Microscopes have helped us to better understand the world around us and have opened up new avenues of research and discovery.
40. Mining is the process of creating new units of cryptocurrency through complex algorithms and calculations.
41. My coworker was trying to keep their new job a secret, but someone else let the cat out of the bag and the news spread like wildfire.
42. My girlfriend looked like a beautiful lady when she walked down the stairs in her new dress.
43. Nasaan ang Ochando, New Washington?
44. Pumunta si Trina sa New York sa Abril.
45. Quiero aprender un nuevo idioma para comunicarme con personas de diferentes culturas. (I want to learn a new language to communicate with people from different cultures.)
46. Research on viruses has led to the development of new technologies, such as CRISPR gene editing, which have the potential to revolutionize medicine and biotechnology.
47. She has started a new job.
48. She is designing a new website.
49. She is learning a new language.
50. She is not designing a new website this week.
51. She is not learning a new language currently.
52. She learns new recipes from her grandmother.
53. Taga-Ochando, New Washington ako.
54. Television also allowed for the creation of a new form of entertainment, the television show
55. That is why new and unconventional sources of energy like nuclear and solar energy need to be developed
56. The company is exploring new opportunities to acquire assets.
57. The company's acquisition of new assets was a strategic move.
58. The company's acquisition of new assets will help it expand its global presence.
59. The company's board of directors approved the acquisition of new assets.
60. The invention of the motion picture camera and the development of television and video games have provided new forms of entertainment for people of all ages
61. The new factory was built with the acquired assets.
62. The rules of basketball have evolved over time, with new regulations being introduced to improve player safety and enhance the game.
63. The scientific study of astronomy has led to new insights into the origins and evolution of the universe.
64. The study of viruses is known as virology, and scientists continue to make new discoveries about these complex organisms.
65. The tech industry is full of people who are obsessed with new gadgets and software - birds of the same feather flock together!
66. The uncertainty surrounding the new policy has caused confusion among the employees.
67. They have bought a new house.
68. Viruses have been used in genetic engineering and biotechnology to develop new therapies and treatments.
69. When I'm traveling alone, I often join a group tour to break the ice and meet new people.
70. Work can also have a social aspect, providing opportunities to meet new people and make connections.
1. Nanghihinamad at naghihikab na iniunat ang mahahabang kamay.
2. A veces tengo miedo de tomar decisiones, pero al final siempre recuerdo "que sera, sera."
3. Nous avons prévu une séance photo avec nos témoins après la cérémonie.
4. Football is a popular team sport that is played all over the world.
5. Magsusuot ako ng Barong Tagalog.
6. Kapag walang makain ay naghuhukay ng mga gabi, tugi o anumang halamang ugat sina Karing para maipantawid-gutom.
7. Gusto ko lang ng kaunting pagkain.
8. Kung hindi naman ninyo kaya ay sabihin ninyo at tatawag ako ng ibang pulis.
9. The internet, in particular, has had a profound impact on society, connecting people from all over the world and facilitating the sharing of information and ideas
10. The executive branch, represented by the President of the United States, is responsible for enforcing laws
11. Hindi maunawaan ni Bereti ngunit eksayted siya sa buhay nina Karing.
12. Matagal na yan. Hinde ko lang nabigay sayo.
13. Malinis ang kuwarto ng mga magulang ko.
14. Tapos nag lakad na siya papunta sa may kotse.
15. Tumango siya at nagsimula nang kumaen.
16. Magtanim ka nga ng mga puno dyan sa garden.
17. May problema ba? tanong niya.
18. Hindi. Ipinangangak ako sa Cebu.
19. Ang pag-asa ay nagbibigay ng kahulugan sa buhay ng mga tao sa pamamagitan ng kanilang mga pangarap at mga layunin.
20. Namilipit ito sa sakit.
21. La agricultura es una actividad fundamental en muchas regiones del mundo.
22. Bakit mo siya binilhan ng kurbata?
23. Übung macht den Meister.
24. The argument was really just a storm in a teacup - it wasn't worth getting upset over.
25. I always feel grateful for another year of life on my birthday.
26. Muchas ciudades tienen festivales de música que atraen a personas de todo el mundo.
27. Nagtuturo kami sa Tokyo University.
28. Nanunuri ang mga mata at nakangising iikutan siya ni Ogor.
29. Sana, binigyan mo siya ng bulaklak.
30. Translation: I cannot change the past, I can only accept it with "what will be, will be."
31. Nangyari pa nagmistulang itong reyna kung utusan ang ama at ina.
32. Lügen haben kurze Beine.
33. I didn't want my sister to know about the family vacation, but my mom let the cat out of the bag by accident.
34. Marahan niyang inalis sa pagkakakawit ang mga balde.
35. Fødslen kan tage lang tid, og det er vigtigt at have tålmodighed og støtte.
36. Ano ang ginawa niya pagkatapos ng giyera?
37. Sa tamis na dulot ng pag-ibig natin dalawa.
38. Nagpuntahan ang mga tao roon at hinukay ang ugat ng puno.
39. Les employeurs cherchent souvent des travailleurs expérimentés.
40. Nagtatrabaho ako sa Student Center.
41. I have been working on this project for a week.
42. Nakatanggap si Nicolas ng sulat galing sa ninanais niyang paaralan, siya ay nakapasa dito.
43. Malakas ang narinig niyang tawanan.
44. Hockey players must have good hand-eye coordination, as well as strong stick-handling and shooting skills.
45. En invierno, las actividades al aire libre incluyen deportes de invierno como el esquí y el snowboard.
46. Kahit pagod ka na sa trabaho, nakakarelax ang paglalakad sa dapit-hapon.
47. Hindi natinag si Kablan sa loob ng kanyang tindahan.
48. Pumasok ako sa cubicle. Gusto ko muna magisip.
49. Kung walang tiyaga, walang nilaga.
50. Madami ka makikita sa youtube.